Crooked LAWYER!!!!

All --- Please DO NOT USE the law firm of ADELE ABRAMS: Address: 4740 Corridor Place. Beltsville, MD. I used an attorney from her firm who literally had NO LEGAL experience, who costs me tons of money and never returned a bit of it and my case got NO where. I had to fire her and get another attorney who just laughed at how simple my issue was to resolve and that the firm of ADELE ABRAMS could not solve the issue. She never returned my money that I paid at all ($1700.00). She charged me for $35 for every phone call I made to her office to speak to her. I wouldn't have to call her if she was doing her JOB. I should not have to inform my attorney how to proceed with a case, that is why you hire an attorney. I filed a complaint with the attorney grievance commission to get her investigated. The judge who decided my case even said that her unprofessional repsonse to my situation was unethical. PLEASE STAY AWAY from this firm. UNLESS YOU want to LOSE your money!!!!! MOney Grubbers they are!!!
ID
Birmingham, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article